THE COMPLETE CAJON WITH BRUSH COURSE
Master the Cajon with Brush technique: Beginner to Pro made the Easy Way
Master the Cajon with Brush technique! Cover a year's worth of private lessons in just a few hours, at a fraction of the cost.
The COMPLETE CAJON WITH BRUSH COURSE BUNDLE introduces the technique to you and gets you playing some of the most used POP, ROCK, FUNK AND BRAZILIAN patterns. This complete bundle is perfect for mastering the technique that will allow you to play ANY rhythm or style on the CAJON.
DO YOU PLAY CAJON ALREADY? TAKE YOUR CAJON PLAYING TO THE NEXT LEVEL USING A BRUSH AND INCREASE YOUR CHANCES TO GET MORE GIGS!
Be ready to have your CAJON replacing your traditional drum kit! And what if you could replace the drummer in your band? YES, YOU CAN!
- GET MORE GIGS
- BE A CREATIVE PERCUSSIONIST
- IMPROVE DRASTICALLY YOUR HAND INDEPENDENCE
- ENRICH YOUR RHYTHMIC VOCABULARY
- 1 SINGLE PAYMENT = FULL ACCESS FOR LIFE
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I immediately got interested in learning Renato's cajon with brush techniques and exploring this instrument’s possibilities to the maximum. Renato’s cajon method and lessons are very simple and rational, and this technique can be applied in all musical genres. Great teaching that supports music life!
Yoshifumi Goto – Tokyo, JAPAN
Get started now!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Discover Renato's Cajon with Brush technique
- Lessons and video player instructions
- Cajon with Brush strokes and notation
- Correct Cajon posture to avoid pain and injury
- Cajon with Brush technique intro lesson
- Pop and Rock patterns (50, 70 and 90 BPM exercises)
- Pop and Rock patterns – variation 1 (50, 70 and 90 BPM exercises)
- Pop and Rock patterns – variation 2 (50, 70 and 90 BPM exercises)
- Pop and Rock patterns – variation 3 (50, 70 and 90 BPM exercises)
- Funk patterns (50 and 80 BPM exercises)
- Funk patterns – variation 1 (40 and 70 BPM exercises)
- Funk patterns – variation 2 (40 and 70 BPM exercises)
- Baião patterns (50 and 80 BPM exercises)
- Baião patterns variation (40 and 70 BPM exercises)
- Baião patterns combination (40 and 70 BPM exercises)
- Baião patterns variation combination (40 and 70 BPM exercises)
- Samba patterns (40 and 70 BPM exercises)
- Partido Alto patterns (50 and 80 BPM exercises)
8 hours and 9 minutes of video
TOTAL NUMBER OF EXERCISES:
The Brazilian world-class percussionist, educator and former Cirque du Soleil artist Renato Martins is described as an innovator of Brazilian percussion and is considered one of the most internationally respected percussion artists in the world.
Renato Martins continuously creates new techniques for traditional instruments such as the Udu and the Cajon. He sees all objects as potential instruments and has also been known to use entire sets of kitchen utensils in his exploration of sound. Anything he finds that produces sound has been hit, plucked, struck, shaken and scratched in his pursuit of musical reinvention.
- PLAYING AND TEACHING PERCUSSION FOR +30 YEARS
- ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE AT UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
- LATIN PERCUSSION ARTIST AND OFFICIAL CLINICIAN
- AUDIX MICROPHONES ARTIST
- ZOOM ARTIST
- SOUNDBRENNER ARTIST
- BOX PERCUSSION FOUNDER